Bulk filter for purification of water with increased content of hardness salts, iron, and manganese. The filter removes mechanical impurities and dissolved chemical compounds, eliminates odor, and improves the water taste, making it transparent.
The filter is produced in two modifications: for hard water and for iron-rich water.
- Temperature of water being purified: up to 40°Ñ
- Initial filtration rate: up to 30 l/h
- Volume of water purified in one portion: up to 3.5 l.
- Limiting water volume purified by the charge (at iron content of up to 1 mg/l): up to 2000 l.
- Limiting water volume purified by the charge (for hard water): up to 2500 l.
- Working pressure no less than 0.5 atm